Looking for a quick dessert with a light, fluffy texture? This fruity mug cake has delicious little red pockets of strawberry throughout. It makes for a great alternative to a chocolatey dessert!
Serving: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 min
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp ZUGA™ 100% pure erythritol
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 5 strawberries, pureed about 1/4 cup strawberry puree
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Place the butter in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 20 seconds to melt.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the butter and stir well to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into two microwave-safe mugs and then microwave one mug at a time for 90 seconds. The cake should spring back when touched.
- Allow cooling for one minute then enjoy with your favorite keto chocolate sauce, whipped cream, or on its own!Enjoy!