Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied with a purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund, if the following conditions are met.
The conditions for products purchased online are as follows:
- The product is unopened. We will not accept products with torn, stained, dented or otherwise damaged packaging.
- The product is returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The product’s expiration date is at least 3 months after the date of return.
If all the above conditions are met, email us at email@example.com for return authorization.
We will email you to confirm that you are approved, and we will send instructions by email on how to proceed.
Once approved, you may visit us or send your return(s) by mail to:
Zuga Natural Sweetener (11745107 Canada Corp.)
#3 – 1303 44 AVE NE Calgary Ab Canada T2E6L5
Phone: +1 587-887-9842
Monday – Friday (9 am – 5 pm)
Please note: Customers are responsible for all shipping return fees. Zuga Natural Sweetener (www.zuga.ca) is not responsible for products that are damaged or lost in transit.
If you visit us please call ahead especially if you are coming from a great distance, we want to make sure we can grant your refund before you arrive.
Zuga Natural Sweetener (www.zuga.ca) is not responsible for the following:
- Products that have been opened or damaged by the customer.
- Stale, moldy or otherwise damaged products due to the failure of the customer to pick up their order from the shipper, parcel locker, etc.
- Products which have been delayed in shipping due to an incorrect shipping address provided by the customer, or because the customer did not request Safe-Drop.
- Products that have not been stored in the correct fashion, per product instruction.
- Customers are responsible for the postage for shipping back the products.
- For perishable products, it is the responsibility of the customer to claim the parcel from UPS or Canada Post.
- If the delivered order is missing products or contains incorrect products, please contact us to remedy the problem.
- Customers are responsible for submitting orders with the correct address. If an order is lost or returned due to incorrect address, the order may be re-delivered at customer’s cost or, if the order is returned, a total refund will be issued minus shipping charges already incurred.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your returned item has been received and whether or not it is eligible for a refund. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, please check your bank account and contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done this and still have not received your refund email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zuga Natural Sweetener (www.zuga.ca) reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, by using our website you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions.
Note: Do not return the items unless you have first contacted us and have been instructed by Zuga Natural Sweetener (www.zuga.ca) customer service to do so.