SERVING SIZE: 1 Slice
CALORIES: 180 Calories
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 11⁄4 cup all-purpose brown flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1⁄2 cup ZUGA™ Natural Sweetener Erythritol
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 11⁄2 cups (about 4 medium) very ripe bananas; mashed
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- 2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 3.Cream together ZUGA™ Natural Sweetener Erythritol and butter.
- 4. Add mashed bananas, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract to sugar/butter mixture until well combined.
- 5. Lightly fold the banana mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined. The batter should be thick and chunky. Do not overmix.
- 6.Transfer batter to loaf pan. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean (about 55 minutes).
- 7. Allow cooling in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and transfer to a wire rack.