Servings: 20 Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup ZUGA™ Natural Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup hazelnut flour
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Cream the butter and ZUGA erythritol in a mixer with a paddle attachment. Beat until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the bowl and blend into the butter slowly, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is incorporated.
- Add the flours and baking powder and mix into a batter.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper, placing it in a line. Wrap the dough in the plastic and roll gently into a log about 2 inches thick and 8 inches long.
- Place the log in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill. Do not keep it in the fridge too long or it will crumble.
- Slice the log into ¼ inch thick slices and place on a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake in a 325 degree F oven for 14 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on the tray and then enjoy it!