Cinnamon Roll Waffles: Try This Crazy Waffle Recipe Using Canned Cinnamon Rolls And A Homemade Maple Cream Cheese Syrup (Mixed With Zuga™ 100% Pure Erythritol) To Create The Ultimate Breakfast Combo!
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tbsp ZUGA™ Natural Sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup Confectioners
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, ZUGA™ Natural Sweetener, and cinnamon until well combined. Place in a snack-size resealable bag and snip off the tip of one corner. Set aside.
- Preheat and lightly grease waffle iron.
- Prepare the pancake mix according to the package directions, adding the cinnamon in with the mix. Let stand a few minutes to thicken.
- Add about ⅓ cup of the batter to the center of the waffle iron and spread to the edges. Carefully pipe the cinnamon swirl in a spiral over the batter and close the lid.
- Cook according to the waffle iron instructions. Once browned on both sides, remove and repeat with the remaining batter and the remaining cinnamon swirl.
Whisk the Confectioners and cream together in a bowl and drizzle over the waffles.
Makes 5 8-inch classic round waffles. If you have a deep Belgian style waffle maker, you will get 5 4-inch square waffles (and you will need to use ¼ to ⅓ cup batter for each section of the waffle maker).